Gefahrstoffzentrum (GSZ) Kaiserslautern GmbH has approval for the storage of chemical products in accordance with the German Federal Immission Control Act (BImSchG) in conjunction with the 4th Federal Immission Control Ordinance (BImSchV), Annex No. 9.35.
Our storage of hazardous substances is state of the art. The hazardous substances are classified into storage classes according to "TRGS 510 – Storage of hazardous substances in non-stationary containers" and stored in separate storage sections. The storage system handling is semi-automatic and force-controlled.
- Total storage capacity: 5,200 pallet spaces for general chemical products in observance of association requirements (VCI)
- Permanent maximum quantity monitoring in compliance with laws/prohibitions on mixed storage.
- 3,200 pallet spaces distributed to 8 spatially separated storage sections for the sorted provision of designated storage classes
- Permanent air change rates / negative barometric pressure prevention
- Pressure relief zones developed over the roof
- In-house warehouse navigation
- Detention acc. to VAwS within warehouse aisles
- Detention acc. to WHG in the entire area (tank concept)
- Leakage probes
- Single space sprinkling with foam admixture
- Separate fire barrier
- Multifunctional facility according to the German Federal Immission Control Act operated as a hazardous incident facility with extended duties
- To-bin and from-bin transfers are also possible in semi-automatic operation in order to prevent incorrect bin transfers
9 storage sections for the storage of products and raw materials of the following hazardous substance classes:
- Toxic, flammable: 1,000 t
- Oxidizing: 250 t
- Flammable: 500 t
- Toxic, oxidizing: 250 t
- Organic peroxides: 250 t
- Acids, alkalis, surfactants: 2,200 t
- External storage spaces: 50 t
- Heated storage (up to 80°C): 12 t
INDUSTRIAL TRUCKS USED:
- Electric order picker/three-way stacker, inductive, with a load capacity of approx. 1,500 kg
- Electric compact forklift, inductive
- Vertical order picker
- Horizontal order picker
- Hand pallet truck
THE FOLLOWING STORAGE CLASSES (SC) MAY BE STORED IN GEFAHRSTOFFZENTRUM KAISERSLAUTERN:
|3||Flammable liquid substances|
|4.1B||Flammable solid substances|
|5.1A||SHighly oxidizing substances|
|5.1C||Ammonium nitrate and preparations containing ammonium|
|5.2||Organic peroxides and self-reactive substances|
|6.1A||Flammable, acutely toxic substances|
|6.1B||Non-flammable, acutely toxic substances|
|8A||Flammable corrosive substances|
|8B||Non-flammable corrosive substances|
|10-13||Other flammable and non-flammable substances|
PROFESSIONAL CONSULTING BY GEFAHRSTOFFZENTRUM (GSZ) KAISERSLAUTERN GMBH
We are happy to advise you about our available storage capacities and the classification of your hazardous substances into the storage classes according to TRGS510.
As a business segment with extended duties according to the German Hazardous Incident Ordinance, the storage of substances designated as a single substance in Annex I of the Hazardous Incident Ordinance is possible as well as those falling under one of the storage classes that can be stored on our premises. In this special case, we require a certain amount of preparation time. Please contact us directly.
We have 9 storage sections for the storage of products and raw materials of the following hazardous substance classes:
Toxic, flammable: 1,000 t
Oxidizing: 250 t
Flammable: 500 t
Toxic, oxidizing: 250 t
Organic peroxides: 250 t
Acids, alkalis, surfactants: 2,200 t
External storage spaces: 50 t
Heated storage (up to 80°C): 12 t
We are always fast and reliable in production and in responding to your requests!
That is our guarantee!
Our Telephone Support is happy to assist you:
Tel.: +49 (0) 6301 / 798 09 – 0